View Single Post
Old 13-02-2014, 06:33 PM   #15
werdegast

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko river View Post
A few more things: I see that most of extras are non-PC related. We cannot accept those. We could accept walkthrough if it applies for PC version (which probably does), but we don't host floppy images of Apple and C64 floppies. Simply, we focus on PC material.

I see you named extras by the computer type, so I have to take only PC ones. I guess same applies even to manuals and similar.

Also, please re-upload "Box Back PC" for The Rebel Universe, it was corrupted so I deleted it.

Speaking of which, I couldn't find rebel universe on mocagh, and also couldn't find a person for credit. But I see you provided the info in those .txt files. Just recheck that the same person uploaded both C64 and PC stuff. If not, we'll just have to credit mocagh.
The Rebel Universe manual is from c64sets.com - "Scans courtesy of Marcin 'Atreus' Jaworski, FanCA Group"

The manuals are the same between C64 and Atari ST so more than likely the PC manual is as well.

I am not sure where the PC box scans are from. They have been in my ST:TRU documents folder for some time. There is a similar box front at http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Star...Rebel_Universe

Use what you want and delete everything else.
werdegast is offline                         Send a private message to werdegast