Thread: Hello, Nuts
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 09:33 AM   #1
StaaViinsZ
Abandonia nerd

Cool Hello, Nuts

Hello everyone. I am new around here, although I've made 22 posts or so and have been making some acquaintances across the forum. (Hopefully we're all on good terms now!)

Be prepared, I'm a bit of a joker. No post goes without at least a gag or two, even if they aren't very good. Well, except, you know, like if someone posts to say their grandmother died or whatever. Not a joking matter!
Remember to take my posts as lightheartedly as possible, as more often than not a joke may be just a joke, not an insult.

I've still to fully learn how to mount Disc images in DOS-Box... I should try again and see if I can... It's been a while.

I hope you all enjoy my posts, and I hope to be able to contribute something to this site soon... (Like Breach 3, If it can get approved...)

I'll eventually have to stop spending FOREVER on this forum and making posts as this is becoming time-consuming. I need to get out, off of the computer, and do something.

I've also got this cool idea that really isn't feasible. What about, "ABANDONIA, THE APP"?

You can surf through Abandonia's catalog, download games onto your phone, (For whatever reason) and, most importantly, access the forums and make posts and other things. In fact, you could forget the rest. Just call it "Abandonia: The Forum: The App"!

If somebody comes back to me and says "Present your request on a Silver Platter, and I may consider it", I'm gonna .

"...this forum seems like a bunch of jumbled posts all bound together, except a toddler has been tearing "Posts" out of the "Binder"."

"And here we are, in the shadows, patiently awaiting a reply to appear, in it's natural habitat."

"Why quote someone else when you alone have enough ridiculous posts for the whole forum's user base?" -All Quotes StaaViinsZ
StaaViinsZ is offline                         Send a private message to StaaViinsZ