View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 11:34 PM   #30
Japo
Autonomous human

Well, nobody's forcing Ford to play Indiana again. I remember we talked here in these forums about who should be the next Indiana, even before the Crystal Skull was released. Someone said Dennis Quaid at the time, and I thought it was a good idea. I'm sure there are plenty of candidates. Ford is 70 effing years old.

Plenty of different actors have played 007 and it's not a bad thing, it doesn't really get in the way of people identifying the character. From seeing the Crystal Skull, I'm not sure if the producers might be thinking about having Indiana retire in the fiction and have the character what's-his-name played by Shia what's-his-name be his successor. At any rate that movie was a flop.

I don't want movies about the adventures of Indiana's younger successor, I want Indiana. I do want the Indiana franchise to be dragged on forever just like 007, what's wrong about that? Surely everybody wants more Indiana movies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Occupant View Post
Monkey Island got Pirates of the Caribbean
What, how is that even a sentence with meaning, or did you just put some words together at random?