View Single Post
Old 13-01-2008, 07:55 PM   #23
zafo999
I get HYPE

Send a message via AIM to zafo999

So are these kids coming at me one at a time? Or are there an infinite number of five year olds swarming me until I just can't handle it anymore? If they're coming at me one at a time, i'm going to have to go into the hundreds. I think that quiz is way too conservative with this. One five year old kid = one punch. What five year old isn't crying and cowering after one punch from a full grown man? And meanwhile, the psycological edge you have simply from being an adult will cause the next slew of the little bastards to already be afraid. Just calling them names will scare them enough to where they barely resist. Even in a situation where they are a single giant swarm of kids coming at me at once, I would have to go 75 easy. Again, I don't care how many there are, they're still kids. Remember when you were that young and some older kid wanted to start shit with you and your friends? It didn't matter that there were 4 of you and one of him! He was older and scarier! He had a bike that could change gears and a rat tail haircut! Of course you could have taken him, but at 5 years old you don't think like that.

So anyway, I think you're really only limited by your own endurance. Do some cardio to train, be sure to breathe through your nose and pace yourself and you'll be able to take 100 at the very least.

Last edited by zafo999; 13-01-2008 at 08:59 PM.
zafo999 is offline                         Send a private message to zafo999