View Single Post
Old 27-03-2007, 07:08 AM   #9
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Incappucciato d'Ombra @ Mar 27 2007, 07:18 AM) [snapback]285145[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
1) in the section 1.4 DOSBox under control :
Quote:
and "output=surface" to "output=surface" (without that, the DosBox screen would appear very tiny in the middle of a black screen[/b]
the 2° "output=surface" must be replaced with "output=DDraw" (like in section 2.2, where is described how to change power dolls.conf)? I tried with surface and nothing happens, with DDraw no more tiny window in the middle of a black screen :w00t: But i don't know if it's one of the differnce between dosbox 0.65 & dosbox 0.66/0.70 :blink: [/b]
Whoops, typo! Should be Overlay or DDraw (unless you change fullscreen resolution to 640x480, that is).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Incappucciato d'Ombra @ Mar 27 2007, 07:18 AM) [snapback]285145[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
2) I suspect that this is a difference between Win Millenium & Win XP, but in section 2.1 {{SHOT16}} :
i've copied the shortcut, renamed it, selected properties, have seen the 1° box... but instead of "dosbox.conf" there is "C:\Programmi\DOSBox-0.65\DOSBox.exe" :wallbash: (and in the other 4 boxes there is nothing that can be related to dosbox.conf). Just for fun, i also replaced in the box ".exe" with ".conf" but my dear O.S. has not appreciate my blow of genius I'm little confused
[/b]
Click the first box and scroll to the right with arrow keys. There is more text in it than the box can show at once.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman