Thread: School, Bah!
View Single Post
Old 18-06-2007, 12:42 PM   #15
arlesya
world wanderer

Wink

Lulu_Jane: Where in E Asia are you headed Arlesya? There's a few abandonians around this neck of the woods - you'd be surprised

Arlesya:
Well, Lulu (btw, that was my childhood nickname ) that is a secret I'll keep until time comes *pam pam paaaaaam*. Now, seriously, Tulac already found out. Maybe I'll just tell the world when things get more arraged. But where are these other people? Where are you from, btw?

Icewolf: *quotes Arlesya*:I thought I was sorrounded by Eastern Europeans, Scandinavians , Finns and some Americans and Aussies that appear once in a while!*finishes quote*
Icewolf: Wouldn't these be one group...? [/quote]

Arlesya: Aha!!! I knew it would get controversial!!! No, Finns aren't really Scandinavians. They just happen to be up there and that's it. Seems like Mighty Midget agrees with me on that one. k: hahahaaha

Icewolf: And what about central and western Europeans?! Germans, Brits, Spainards, Portugeses....[/quote]

Arlesya: I don't see you guys so much. Where are you? And where are my fellow colonial Portuguese?
I am joking, but in reality for a newbee is hard to know where ppl come from when they don't post the location in their profile.

Icewold: *quote Arlesya* I'm moving to Eastern Asia in two months I will spend a year close to you, baby *finishes quote*
Iceworlf: What's going on here...?
[/quote]

Arlesya: Aha! Alas, another mistery

Mighty Midget: Fiinns are not Scandinavians
BTW: If there are any Swedes here: Give us back Jâmtland and Hârjedalen :P

Arlesya:
LMAO

OBS: For some reason the quote thing didn't work and it's so freaking confusing now!! LMAO!!! I changed, but it's still like we were all drunk in some pub