View Single Post
Old 21-03-2007, 12:41 PM   #96
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

I do agree with quite a few things said before, but there's something I'm afraid hadn't been said yet.

Yes, we are getting old.

When a gamer is younger, the life is simpler. In other words, how many of us (who aren't living a carefree lives at home, with somebody else taking care of the household) really have enough time to get into a game?

I've seen and bought some new games that impressed me at first, but I never even got the chance to find out if I really like them, because I would have to take a weekend off to get into those games. That's why I still have some games I never even played (even a few years after I've bought them). It's a sad fact, but at a certain point in time, reserving time to play long games simply falls down to the bottom positions on the priority list.

With older games it's simpler. We remember them, we can recolect memories, tricks we used to know and it's easier to get back into them. Plus they have a certain sentimental value no new game could ever posses (simply because it's new and can't bring us back into the carefree days of the past).
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos