View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 11:55 PM   #8
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Tracking is not as useless as it seems. Same goes to bows (in fact, bows are the most deadliest weapons in the game, which give you possibility to take down anyone from a distance with just one arrow). You just gotta have high enough skill and for tracking, you just gotta keep trying to use it on different locations. Also, when making traps, dont forget to throw-in some bait. I dunno how that works really, but game suggest doing that so I guess there is some effect. But yeah, hunting is hard. It makes for a neat challenge, but overall I dont recommend using hunting as your only source of food.

I have never tried making any sort of food out of mushrooms. In fact, I only eat mushrooms if Im very desperate or just want to screw around with my character. Mushrooms are quick way to screw your game and it seems like most of them are poisonous or require some sort of additional work before you can eat them. So yeah, I guess only way to find out which one's are poisonous is to try to eat them.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen