View Single Post
Old 13-04-2007, 07:40 AM   #40
live2enjoy

Talking

Hello! My first post! I had totally forgot this place existed. I remembered an old Terminator 2 game I used to play on pc as a kid and searched for it, finding it here. Let me say it is a great game! Not as good as it was in those games, but still very fun.

It is not as difficult as you say. Games in the good ol' days used to require at least some basic skill. This one would not even be considered tough back then. Thanks a lot for the games!! And new-comers to T2, do not listen to that gibberish of nerds who cannot play games.. try it you will like it. All you have to know is on the levels where it says "loading' you have to hold down the shoot button (space bar) to get the first shot off early, then once you do shoot it, keep tapping the space bar to shoot the T-1000 off the screen. And remember not to move off the screen yourself in the later levels, as it instantly kills you. Perhaps I will record a run-thru and post it on youtube!? With video.. or at least picture, it would be much easier to defeat those tough puzzle levels. Although they cannot kill you anyways, just not give you full points.

Controls: spacebar (shoot), arrow-keys (move).

Tips:
-run T2.bat with dosbox instead of Term.exe (affects music & possibly frame-rate)
-hold shoot button down while it says 'loading' and quickly tap the button when the game resumes to easily defeat T-1000
-when on motorcycle, do not rush. carefully avoid all obstacles, and when you see a ramp, take it with speed. ignore all health 'wheels' as you will lose more health trying to get them.

"if you want to live, come with me!" k:
live2enjoy is offline                         Send a private message to live2enjoy