View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 02:17 PM   #6
Black_Hand
Forum hobbit

oh man...it is too dark here already. i started lining it up right after i posted it but it happened really fast,...omfg, plus if i try to do it with a flash, then it gets reflected on the boxes (of course). as a result of that, ill have to take the shots of judment rites box and cd (front and inside) tomorrow.

i got a few good ones of the back side of cd of judgment rites. i also took a good one of the first page of manual, which is NOT included among the PCX images on CD as well as front and back side, and it is nice, since it is an introduction plus some autographs of the authors (dont freak out, they are just printed, not handwritten :P).

dominus boxshots turned out ok, along with a shot of of manual and diskettes (8 of them).

now i just have to compile those PCX manual pages into one PDF and im ready to go. btw, i think itll be for the best to include the shots of the frontside, backside and the introduction page of the manual in that PDF. as i said, they are not present on the CD, but they are definitely part of the manual.
Black_Hand is offline                         Send a private message to Black_Hand