View Single Post
Old 22-10-2019, 09:05 PM   #460
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Default Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded, Impossible Difficulty

Mission 7:

At the end of Mission 6 you could re-enter the HQ for shopping, but nah. Mostly, because you get an unlimited ammo gatling vehicle for the next one anyway.
Btw, the "1st secret room" (check link several posts before) is right where you turn down to the 2nd secret room! How much I've been looking for this!

Mission 8:

best pistol: - (all pistols got unlocked)
best shotgun: -(you find a double shotgun, which is a powerful weapon for any other difficulty)
best SMG: -(but you find an AKM here)
best explosive: -
best special weapon: -
best armor: -
supply: -
Invest into: mega medikit

Yet again you have the Plot Armor Car. So whatever.
This level is a lazy afterthought with zero secret rooms, but it has a shop. Just found out that supplies are limited to appear, so buy the ultra medikits asap. Or maybe not, nothing is explained, and maybe they accumlate in the shop.
NOTE: they likely accumlate. This mission is long as F, and midway you have to change from the infinite gun military car to an unarmed police vehicle, and youbetter get used to raming things, because there are half a dozen rocket-launcher/plasma-gun supermonsters to be rammed down!

Also, at one point you find a new set of combat armor, soyou don't have to worry that much about your old armors.
Also, soon into the next mission there'll be another shop, so if we need anything, we'll get access to it, until then the Jackhammer should be enough.

About stats: Economist special skill is pumped to 65, and that by the look of this source should be enough. I have no intention getting rid of all my weapons and stuff like he does though,and I'm not that reckless.
Incomparsion he has 40K$, me 137.6K, we both have the jackhammer, he has 1 extra life, me 5, ha has a disembowel while I have a crapload of items on me though he has a serious implant while I only a medium quality.
The game says I missed some monsters again - no idea what causes this, nothing moved on the map.

Mission 9:

Invest into: Vampire, mega-medikit, power armor

This is a long-ass mission similar to the previous missions, except this time you have no car. There is a shopand a healing post at the beggining. Spare your armor until you get out of the first complex. There first go ~north, wearing some leftover armor to remove some ranged monnsters. Go to where the road forks, then turn back. If you go ~south (Oor west if you prefer), you'll encounter a missle-mage-monster, but your reward is a free-of-dollar homing missile, which will be necessary later. Or will prove too weak, and will have to buy some expensive shite.
Whenyou delt with this street, when entering the building do NOT shoot the boxes!!! They contain two +100 HP buff, and you want to preserve those!!!!!

And aside this being a long-ass mission, it'll also drop on you teleporters, and just fok those shite.

TIP: if you have an implant with HP +ACC make that your combat implant. STR helps looting on the other hand.

Last edited by twillight; 23-10-2019 at 03:31 PM.
twillight is offline                         Send a private message to twillight