View Single Post
Old 23-05-2005, 02:55 PM   #8
samtam90
Game Wizzard

Quote:
Originally posted by Sameeralord@May 23 2005, 02:43 PM
It wasn't long when I encountered my next battle. The couple of dingoes that came out the pipe were rolling there tongues out. I searched my bag and for some weapon. For my relief I found a dagger. I took the dagger and with all my force stabbed one of the dingoes. The dingo moanfully fell to the ground. I could see the that the other Dingo was still hungry. He jumped straight at me without giving me anytime to prepare. I knew the end was near but suddenly a fire ball with great speed struck the dingo.
The dingo layed upon the ground. Its body had been heavily wounded from the fireball and it seemed it was dead. Unfortunately, i forgot there was another enemy waiting me. He was changing form... i was scared from this huge beast... he punched me away and i fell some meters back. The enormous evil dragon flew
behind me and started to generate an attack... it was.. it was like a mnster of Final Fantasy... it was a Bahamut.

Suddendly, something weird came where we were fighting. He was a boy.

"Ditto! I told you! You can't pass between portals! You must stay into your game! Stupid! Come with me or you'll see what happens!!". The huge beast changed form again and became a normal Ditto which started to follow the boy. The couple passed a black portal (I didn't have seen it when i was laying upon the ground) and they disappeared as the boy had come. I started to feel a bit confused...
--------
Sorry if there's some bad english, but i'm Italian. I tought portals beetween games where the best thing to explain changes from a game to another.
samtam90 is offline                         Send a private message to samtam90