View Single Post
Old 23-09-2005, 03:05 PM   #6
MODD

Quote:
Originally posted by Guest@Sep 12 2005, 04:32 PM
I can't get past the 2nd level (seems like i am missing a skull).
I find 4 skulls in the 2nd room, 2 skulls in the third, 3 skulls in the 4th...but you need 10 in order to go on! Can someone help? Thanks
It's no secret.... level 2 has none. Did you notice that when you raise the flag it goes up & down ? It's a "lift" (dumb idea, I know, but it is). Jump on it, and ride to the top of the flagpole, and there you'll find the last skull.

3 for this ? More like a 2. The game plays like it was made by someone who really didn't know how games like this one should play. And it's buggy, really buggy (most of these bugs involve dying in the most idiotic of places (especially in the 2nd level).

I never managed to find the music (the lack of any kind of documentation and setup is really annoying).

I don't think this is mentioned in the review... With some effort I found out how to switch between specials. It's ("," and ".")).

Does anyone know what the "bottle" powerup really does. Yes, I know it turns you into a zombie for a limited time, but I couldn't find out what the practical use was. I thought it was for "fooling" the stone throwing witches...... after I got killed three times testing that, I scrapped that idea.