View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 07:54 AM   #5
StaaViinsZ
Abandonia nerd

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japo View Post
The magazine is discontinued or in an indefinite hiatus, as you prefer to phrase it. (Although for some reason we haven't updated this part of the forum.) But if you do want to write reviews, we could use a lot more for the website itself.

WHAT?!?!

What did you speak? PAH! I refuse to believe this.

Let us simply hope this isn't like WOTC (Wizards of the Coast) when they said "Indefinite Hiatus" for the SWTCG. (Star Wars Trading Card Game)

Note: When WOTC said that about the SWTCG, They lost the Star Wars license before they restarted it again. Who you would lose the magazine rights to, I haven't a clue, but like I said, let's hope it's NOT like that.

"...this forum seems like a bunch of jumbled posts all bound together, except a toddler has been tearing "Posts" out of the "Binder"."

"And here we are, in the shadows, patiently awaiting a reply to appear, in it's natural habitat."

"Why quote someone else when you alone have enough ridiculous posts for the whole forum's user base?" -All Quotes StaaViinsZ
StaaViinsZ is offline                         Send a private message to StaaViinsZ