View Single Post
Old 28-12-2005, 07:53 PM   #1
dumpling321
Abandonia nerd

Thumbs down

:help: i started a post abot the 7th guest on favorite oldies and newbies but it's really gotten off topic so i'll ask here i'll tell you my problems with dosbox, dos prompt, and straight from the cd consecutively i also have 2 computers my room computer (windows me) and my office computer (windows xp)

dosbox-
no matter what driver i choose i get an error message saying i havn't chosen the right audio drivers i have gotten it to work once with tandy chosen but it stays on the incert cd1 screen even if i have cd1 in but the music did work

dos prompt (room)
it will only start if i have soundblaster chosen with every other driver i get an error messageit has voice but no music

straight off cd-
i start it through my computer c:/id/t7g the office computer works the same as dos prompt (vocals no music) but my room computer starts and all it does is show a black screen with a strip of static at the top iv'e tried using vdm sound (in office) and all iv'e gotten is a message saying groovie.ini isn't configured right

i think i've explained everything if anythings unclear ask and i'll try to explain it better
dumpling321 is offline                         Send a private message to dumpling321