View Single Post
Old 30-01-2019, 03:11 PM   #1
Hunter Hunted
Abandonia nerd

Thumbs down It's official: Resident Evil is DEAD!

Millennial people love the new RE2 remake, yet it's basically just RE4 in Raccoon City. It has the exact same crappy style that all the games since 2005 have had, just with the RE Engine introduced in 7: Biohazard about 2 years ago, and Leon does not have the same horror film type edge any more, and nor is his hair even orange any longer. He's so generic sounding, and resembles a teen pop idol. I'm sure you know which one...

I don't know why people on Twitter call the new Mr. X "scary". LMAO! Give me a break...

Where's the head stomping? The door opening scenes? The very EXCELLENT noises from the original? The tension? This game has none of this. Nothing in this game reminds me of when I first got into survival horror games, some 20 years ago. It's overrated trash!

If you wanna see a great remake, play the first remake. It's the same game from 1996...but made to be 100 times better! And it's actually scary. Besides Mr. X chasing you around like the Nemesis character in the third game, this entry really does nothing for me. That first remake I speak of is a game from 2002 that still looks amazing with the HD update or not, in 2019.

When RE8 finally comes out, I'm sure all Capcom will do is cut and paste BS from other titles. Revelations 2 = everything taken from The Last of Us...
Hunter Hunted is offline                         Send a private message to Hunter Hunted