View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 12:11 PM   #1
raubritter84

Default [MrFlibble] Yendorian Tales Book I

Hi, long time lurker here.

I've got it into my head that I need to find the name of a game I played back in 2000. I got it free at some abandonia style site and ran it on an old pentium PC in dos mode.

It was an isometric/topdown turnbased fantasy RPG. You started out by customizing a party of humans (no orcs or elves ect.). I remember that the priests and mages had monk hairstyles and wore white. You started out in an inn and the game was free roaming. I do remember the early battles being fought in mines with a lot of minecarts on tracks around.

I believe the graphics were svga or similar. A bit better looking than Darklands for instance. The game world was quite plain looking and simple. A bit like this game

That's not much help is it? That describes basically every RPG ever. Well, I'll try and and think of something more.

EDIT: I did search for isometric games on this site and it is none of them. I think it was HOTU I got it from but I don't see it there.

Last edited by raubritter84; 08-07-2013 at 01:20 PM.
raubritter84 is offline                         Send a private message to raubritter84