Thread: Jogait
View Single Post
Old 13-01-2010, 05:58 AM   #33
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

The only Sega Worldwide Soccer for PC was released in 1997 in USA. Thus [PROTECTED] until 30 September, 2012.

Streets of Rage is a fan remake. If it's freeware it should be uploaded on Abandonia Reloaded. For Abandonia it's [REJECTED]

Oni was developed by Bungie, a Microsoft subsidiary. [PROTECTED] until 29 January 2011.

I can't approve Roadkill because I can't find such a game with a PC version and I can't approve Freddy because I didn't find a game with such a title.

Speed Haste [APPROVED] Found only some copies sold not directly by Amazon.de

Football Generation [SOLD] at BMSoftware

Cyberball (1998) [APPROVED] Not to be confused with the older arcade game with the same title.

International Cricket Captain 2000 [APPROVED] This particular version doesn't have any valid buylinks. Empire Interactive is defunct as of 2009.

PS: Archives with less than 150 MB go on FTP, with more than 150 MB go to the ISO Cellar.