View Single Post
Old 28-09-2012, 08:09 PM   #9
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoga View Post
Sadly, i am very lazy mughik (peasant) and ....
Heh. Russian word for that transcribed as "muzhik".
Quote:
Do You feel that with increasing your towns number and units the PC speed decreased? I feel this bad effect.
Not at all. But my processor, as I said, even better than your "new" one. You definitely need more!
Quote:
..and a small light of the tunnel end:
My race owns Minotaurs (HP 45) against 40HP of Elementals..Maybe this will be my secret weapon for victory?
1. Do you aware of captured cities? Every one "different" from you will give you full spectrum of buildings/units of this race.

2. Do you aware of "all buildings" button? It's under your choices in city view. Shows you all possible buildings in that town. Good for planning.

Quote:
I think You know Master of Magic? Da?
Of course.
Quote:
Pls. can You tell me is it possible that my final enemy is in other world?
And is it possible as in MoM the opp to close the portals to other world with spell?
No, and no. First one wasn't impossible at all before patch 1.3 (now opponents can utilize other worlds - but it not seeded here. It would be murder). Second... well, it's would be non-usable, if it was here. "Secondary" worlds are all tiny, so closing it effectively means choking to death all units trapped there.
Smiling Spectre is offline                         Send a private message to Smiling Spectre