View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 06:19 AM   #111
Dwalin

I need help again. I just deciphered the two hieroglyphic messages in Olympia Myklos’ office, but I don’t understand if I need to use the translations right now or only during the questioning at the end of the game? When I tried to tell the message to one of the suspects wandering in the museum , I could write in the notebook only the beginning of the first sentence of the first message ( “I pay homage to thee…”) and after that the computer refused to write further – the sentence was too long. When I tried to click on the sentence with the mouse, it just became one letter shorter, and when I just pressed exit, after having written the sentence, the character I was speaking to didn't reply. So is the impossibility to tell this the message to the other characters a bug or is it all right that way? I am asking that only because I read that, if a player doesn't do something important during the game, he won't be able to complete the investigation and will have to replay all the game from the start. And I don't want to look into the walkthrough yet, because I might casually read some spoiler, while seeking for the answer to this particular question.

Last edited by Dwalin; 10-06-2008 at 03:23 AM.
Dwalin is offline                         Send a private message to Dwalin