View Single Post
Old 21-02-2012, 03:09 PM   #14
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

Quote:
Are there any games you ever played? Just kidding, still, the games mentioned here are more or less those of the most well-known ones.
Well, I beg to differ. With the exception of Fallout 2 and Master of Magic (which are not really that buggy either), all those games are either niche games or games which had the reputation to be night unplayable because you could not start them.

Ultima, for example... Never could have run that on my computer. And most people I knew simply gave up trying to do the same. Daggerfall is another prime example of this.

I simply could not play games which refused to run on a normal machine of the time the game got out. If you consider that buggy then it is your choice but I was under the impression that the poll was about playable games which are so buggy it gets very annoying...

Other games like QfG or Elite... Well, I think those games are typically European. I never even know those games existed before I joined this site.