View Single Post
Old 20-02-2009, 12:29 AM   #7
Geezer
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentleyVA View Post
There are no manuals for No Greater Glory that I could find. Nor do I think there is going to be a scan for the red/black sheet for Simcity DOS. I could be wrong though.

Anyway, is there a single post or FAQ that lists everything that is needed for a submission. I made some screen caps for NGG but they came out in 640x200 res. though I swear I saw somewhere that they should be 320x200. I really want to contribute, but not sure exactly how.
Didn't mean to imply that cracking NGG was not warranted. I was referring to the other SSI games you were talking about. Hopefully this new thread category will solve some of the problems we have communicating what contributions can (or should) be made and how to go about it. As far as what is needed ... reviews are the thing in shortest supply. Games, screen shots, manual scans and box scans are all needed but it isn't an all or nothing proposition ... whatever you can provide. Be patient though, AB needs all the contributions it can get but sometimes it takes a long time to get your contributions on the site.

Have you been given FTP access?
"The gadfly has returned! Thou simpering, whining stable dropping. I have defeated thee repeatedly and still thou darest crawl back for more punishment. Chastise thee I shall. Thy stature is insignificant and thy name moronic. Brother to the vole! Offspring of money grubbing know nothings!" ... Spellcraft: Aspects of Valor

Last edited by Geezer; 20-02-2009 at 12:32 AM.
Geezer is offline                         Send a private message to Geezer