View Single Post
Old 18-10-2006, 04:35 PM   #57
Judy Adams

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rallier @ Aug 14 2004, 10:18 AM) [snapback]8728[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Very good game overall.....and it's fairly easy just follow the info you have.... I hated the end though.......it's not a logical end.....not at all!!!!
what we have there is a retarded crossdresser. The clues i obtained were talking about a beautiful and sensational lady in red......even if that info comes from a 5 y.o. kid. My own prime suspect was yo moneys girlfriend, but i wanted to take a cigarette behind from the ashtray for analisys and wouldn't let me....Furthermore the way you find the murderer is by stupid means of luck........hey come on........do u expect me to believe that all the work done has to rely on a dog that drags you on a rope? (that's so silly!!!!!).......maybe sierra was very hasty in releasing the game......because i am sure they could think of something better than that......extremely disappointing....only the shoe directed me to a thought of the killer not being a woman.
But if you remember at the beginning it said: ur killer has transportation
I can't see how a retard could obtain a driving license and learn driving on his own. Furthermore.......what was his assosiation with the rest of the victims? something is a miss!!!!!!!!!
[/b]
You are ABSOLUTELY correct in your assesment of the game. It was SO GOOD up until the end where it just fell apart. Nothing made sense. Who was the GORGEOUS HONKIN WOMAN IN RED? The cross-dressing cop? Certainly not the chubby retarded guy. How did the retarded guy pick his victims? I get, maybe, the cops - but why the young boy? Why the two Asian people? Who did the head belong to? What was the motivation for the killings. God - they should have had a 15-minute cutscene at the end to explain it all. I FELT SO LET DOWN. If anyone has some reasonable explanation of this game ending, please email me at !!!VREEEM!!.

Thanks.

Edit: e-mail removed.