View Single Post
Old 04-03-2006, 10:11 AM   #9
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Sign in topic.

Here's the link to the sign in topic. It has full information of gimmicks and bigger roster information.

Here's a match scheducle i have been planning for the End of the World.

Fatal Four way manager match: Sir Peter III vs Reverend Bizarre vs Half-Dollar vs Jack J. Johnson

Tag Team Table Match (A match where you have to put your opponent trought the table): Possession & Brother Chaos vs Baskov Nevsky & Ye Olde Bloodlord

Ive been thinking about putting Possessionn & Brother Chaos in a tag team. We could call it "Brotherhood of Darkness". We could also but Nevsky & Bloodlord in a tag team and call it "Oldies". I also suggest that we should turn Brother Chaos into heel. The winners of this match will win the Abandonia Tag Team Titles

Bra & Panties match: Marlene vs Missy Beverly

Beverly challenged Marlene, so there will be this match. Of course: People love these type of matches.

Main Event: Sebatianos vs Mean Machine (Abandonia Superstar Title)

Ive been thinking about turning this into a special match. Maybe these two should fight in a ring where ropes have been changed into barbed wire (barbed wire match), fight in a ring which is on fire (inferno match) or maybe we should lock them in a cell (Hell in a cell match).

What do you think?

Match types:
Singles = Basic one on one match
Guest Referee = A match with a guest referee (another wrestler) in it.
Hardcore = A match without rules. Has some hardcore action (weapons, dangerous stunts..etc)
Submission = A match which only ends up in submission move
Ladder = A match with ladders.
Tables = Described far above
Cage = A match with cage. Opponents have to escape from the cage.
Texas Death = Like hardcore, but more violent
Last Man Standing = A match with no rules. Match ends when wrestler has been knocked out and he cant answer to the ten count.
Falls count anywhere = Another match without rules. However, this match happens outside the ring (local bar, locker room, parking lot...etc)
Iron Man = A match which takes 30 or 60 minutes. The wresler with most submissions, pinfalls, count outs and disqualifications wins.
Bra & Panties = Link at the first report
I Quit = Another match without rules. Wrestler has to make his opponent to say "I Quit" in microphone in order to win.
Inferno = Described far above
High Incident = Another very violent match
First Blood = Wrestler has to make his opponent bleed in order to win
Barbed Wire = Described far above.

There are also more matches avaiable, but i have to "unlock" them somehow.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen