View Single Post
Old 24-03-2014, 10:28 PM   #4
Japo
Autonomous human

Gex is listed (approved), but our forum's shitty search engine doesn't accept short words:
http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/sho...388#post458388

When a game isn't listed (e.g. Flying Saucer), create a new thread to ask someone to find out its status. Provide as many info on the game as you can (mobygames or other link, or year, company, etc.)

For GTA I don't know if we would be allowed to mirror or provide extra content, it depends on the terms on which the owner is offering it...

Myself I would also like to have Manara's game, from what I know the art must be very good, but this is an old website policy.

Do you have an idea on where to offer it? I was/am admin (not owner) at a big Spanish website (ENLH.com) and it includes erotic games. The owner died and there were problems to continue accessing admin functions, but it remains online and well after many years (also in memoriam) and I could try.

I'm not against hosting non games and utilities, there's been some talk about it before. We would have to come up with a way to do it in the current and unencouraging website (which we can't change), and someone in the staff would have to invest in it.