View Single Post
Old 28-10-2017, 08:57 PM   #35
LianneJW1912
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by tienkhoanguyen View Post
I was wondering where you went to. You know working to take care of your place and pay the rent is more important than this. I am on sabbatical right now. Maybe until January 2018. So I don't think anymore programs are going to be produced on a volunteer basis. It is cold outside now even in Texas. Christmas is just around the corner. However a suggestion if you are too busy you could use what you have up to date. I know I always produce little stuffs and update refrequently so people have something to look at and not have to wait so long. I'm telling you that I thought the articles you wrote back in the first two or three pages are good. Don't be a perfectionist or else you drive yourself nuts. I know because I cracked being a perfectionist in the past. It is okay to say no especially if you feel like giving up. The important thing is you stay in the game and in business. You don't want to retire early and give up what you love doing because you push yourself too hard. Take a break when you need it is what my dad and mom always says.

In fact my sisters graduated from the University because they listened to my parents advice and guidance of following within guidelines of what is morally right. Both sisters got married in the church thanks to Jesus Christ! So please this is just friendly advice. If your job is at stake then don't take my advice if you think it's not going to work. My uncle has a job and he is a perfectionist. He takes pride in doing the job right and his boss always is proud of him!
Ummmmm, okkk...
LianneJW1912 is offline                         Send a private message to LianneJW1912