View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 09:21 AM   #410
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Default Get Medieval maps (3)

dungeon 31:
long as hack, but there are permanent powerups? I sawa speed anda magna scroll booster w/o timer.
To get to the speed start going east, than north, than Idunno, but going north you'll see a corridor with 2 chests and 300HP at the end, and that's there. Tha Magna Scroll is on a similar place, but way further, on a southward corridor,m at the NW corner of the dungeon, and is camouflaged as a normal scroll. The perma-boost disappeared when entering the next dungeon, so the speed artifact is definitely better. To know, in case you get lost like I did, the exit is in the NE.

dungeon 32:
bloody hard, because lack of ANY manouverability. There's a precise where-to-stand but that'd be hard to describe, easy to show, but I can't screenrecord. Important to know what chest has what because of HP.
SOLUTION: run in the middle, and cast a scroll,step some further and another (not if enemy not spawned). Unlock the chest east of the demon knight generator for a God Mode.
Go north two row, and under a generator (stay in the middle) you'll find the Silver Key. Leave the dungeon going north. The chest directly at the middle of the gate has a scroll.

dungeon 33:
you have to gather 4 silver keys by destroying monster generators. Ye, this sucks, especialy in your weakened state. Especialy as most chests do not contain HP, and even at least one contains a death curse, while HP on the open is not frequent either.
The necessary chests are: SE corner, blue generator NW from the corner.
At the east side, a bit more north, under a demon knight generator.
Under a demon knight generator in the NW corner.
Under an orc axe-thrower generator which you can reach going just a bit SW from the exit.
There's SOMEWHERE a God Mode, and a Ghost if you bump into it, get best use! Destroy every demon knight spawner, and any other spawner you come accross! If you find the Circle of Death, START OPENING CHESTS as it protects you from thieves and curses! Seems it also eliminate enemy projectiles - but does not protect you from headspawning (do not stand on a generator), neither from lightning traps, so watch out.
And hope the best. At the exit the NW chest has a scroll, the NE 500 HP.
Hint: try to be systematic, and "learn" at least for the beginning where the generators are. Do not blast the chests, try your best to store up resources by them, but only touch them when you have to. The best route is to clean the SW corner, then go to the SE corner, but don't necessarily stick to the wall, but seek and destroy for generators. There are some easy-to-remember 500 HP chests, REMEMBER THEM. Also, do NOt try to destroy the whole map going left to tight, right to left! STAY on the edge of the map! From theSE go NE, then NW (specificaly for the key, so if you find an invulnerability and can beeline, DO THAT and beeline to the exit!).

dungeon 34:
the same as the previous, but you start in the middle, and the resources are better, and I found no curses.
SOLUTION: first destroy the generators and eliminate their immediate spawns. Then go south, and get to an edge, like west. Then go east, and methodicly eliminate all generators. Once the bottom row is finished you'll only have to watch one direction (north), and can open all chests. Yes, there is at least one death curse. There'sa God Mode too, when you find it, you won (concentrate on the remaining generators).
Torture Dungeon Diff Notes: this thing is bloody hard, I especialy hate the fading blue lizardpeople, the spiders, everyone with ranged attack, the electrical traps, the curses... I hate everything here. First Try to establish yourself on the spot moving closer to ONE generator of the four initial, then start to move to the SE corner where is the warp spot, which contains 2 Circle of Death. It's pretty lame, but better than nothing, so I suggest move with the first west, then return and go north with the other. Always watch the timer, and use a scroll if you're sorrounded.

dungeon 35:
this dungeon is infinite and i hate it.
I suggest go towards the left, you'll finaly get to that which leads to the boss's store-room.
The boss is some friggin ogre (axe-throwing orc), ranged, very active, very big, and there are oozes to slow you down... Maybe just squishing it w/o running around would be best. Not sure.
No idea with the skeleton key.
SOLUTION: At the start in the chest is 500 HP if needed. At the first chance go left. In the west you'll see a double corridor, choose the northern one. Watch out, do not destroy the chest in the end, it has a God Mode.
Go out of the room where you came from, go south, and follow the edge of the map to the north. It'll make an L-turn to north: in the corner will be a chest when it bends back to east, and nearby a demon knight generator. That chest has a Mask of Evil.
Stick to the left edge of the map, and get to the tp. Note: at the corner before the last corridor is a chest with a scroll. The exist also spawns 2 demon knight, but remember, the boss's room has some HP.
The skeleton key pass: first chance go NE, then south. There'll be a corridor E, but continue S. The next chance go E. Next N, and stick to that direction.
TORTURE DUNGEON SOLUTION: run in and shoot the twoarriving demon knight, then eliminate the lizard-generator. Go in and destroy the spider-spawner, then deal with the demon knight and their generator. Aside the above mentioned 500 HP chest blast all chests, they are dangerous. To get in the west-leading gate open the door, wait until the electirc trap disables, castascroll, run in, blast the generator.
You're close to the GodMode (go west), no worry. Be cautious to not blast the chest (even for the price of a scroll)! With it get back, downabit, then west. You'll reach a room with demon knights, and two chersts next to each other in a suspicious manner. One has a Ghost, pick it up. Run, run, run to catch the Mask of Evil (described above). Keep running to the exit. For the last demon knight generator cast a scroll, believe me, getting rid of the minions is the key.
Lastly, beware of the two spawning from the exit: stay in the middle to avoid destorying the HPs, and shoot.
Torture Dungeon Scroll Situation: still has 30.

dungeon 36:
the goal is to get 2 silver key, both passages have 1.
the SW tp leads to the exit (needs the 2 silver key), the NE to some HP.
SOLUTION: start south. One of the chests'll have a Mask, but first clean the way to the next room. Pick it up and enter.
New Enemy: dragons.
You need the bronze key from the middle. I suggest just rush in with the Mask, there's plenty of HP for later, and I hate the room (lacks manouverability).
The SE corner of the room has a Ghost, keep it to when you leave, so you can eliminate the generators on the corridor with ease. Why care? The second from west (end of corridor, back to the hub) has another Ghost, so you can safely clean the next corridor. Unfortunately the booster on that corridor is simply a speeder, what is useless. Well, in theory you could run in, cast a scroll, and hope to rush-destroy all the generators... Sounds reckless. It is, but it can work. The other option is to bother with the room's very inconvenient layout.
scrolls at me: 41
Torture Dungeon Notes: beeline between powerups once you started the sequence. With the 2nd Ghost DO NOT STOP TO PICK UP THE SPEEDER, instead go in to the dragons' room, and start eliminating the generators. Use scrolls to remove the enemy when the timer runs out. This is your only chance.
Some more notes here: there's a Magna Scroll on the corridor leading to the 2nd key, sounds fun if you can allow to waste some scrolls. But also canhelp if you backtrack. Not just for HP, but around the central dragon generator there is a Circle of Death, if you didn't destroy it of course.
Torture Dungeon Scroll Situation: 27 left.

dungeon 37:
the NW tp leads to the exit, requires silver keys from the other tps (they also have HP refills), but those can only be gained by triggering some doors, so start wondering around where you are.
Start going right, go until you get close to a chest/see the enemy, cast a scroll. Open the chest, and you found a scroll temporary which makes your scrolls destroy buildings. Try to get the best of this as the place is very annoying, and the enemy is ranged. I suspect the other rooms have the same feature, but can't bother, too complicated there. Just stick to one side for those.
The south room has melee monsters, thus the easiest. The north has dragons, and that's somehow feels harder. The west has ranged orcs, and they are overwhelming. Chunk them out, and retreat to patch up as needed.
SOLUTION:
West: go in, cast a scroll, run further SW, the 2nd chest is what you need: a ghost. It has enough time to clean 2 rooms. Also, right in front of the entrance is a Mask. Preserve that for now.
Next shall be south. Activate the triggerstone, then go a bit east to a chest, which has God Mode.
Next go East. Trigger the stone,and go for the Mask of Evil.
Next go North, activate the triggerstone and get out. Enter all the tps, the NW has the exit, so leave it last.
Every room open the chests along the triggerstone as there are scrolls. Never open the chests in the tp-rooms as they have armor/weapon, thus useless.

dungeon 38:
very annoying one. Chose these: right, left, left, right, right, left. This latest is super annoying, I got hurt most of the times (but worth being patient). There are only fire-oozes on this level (don't try the other way, that's for noobs to suck).

dungeon 39:
similar to the previous, so it's annoying to map.
Melee stuff is easier, so open only those doors, and choose: SE, SE, NE, NW. Shoot the chest right north of you (has a thief in it, murder it - or try to avoid touching the chest at all). To two chest on the north has all the HP you can need in them.
Pro Tip: first open the current gate, then shot the generator, THEN cast a scroll.
Torture Chamber Difficulty Status: 28 scrolls, 950+ HP, max stats, 10 souls (whatever that is).

dungeon 40:
before each room you get resources. Hope you still have keys for chests.
first room is filled with ranged orcs restricted to the walls, so get along one side slowly amushing each. Stick to the west side for the silver key.
second room has eletric plates, but only melee fading monsters (suspect they start from the alcoves too), so don't panic.
third has dragons - if still has scrolls, why not waste them.
go through the silver gate's tp for the resource-chamber of the boss. Elimininate the generators, then finish the game. Beware, if the bos hits you, it has the same effect as stepping on a lava-ooze!
Actualy, if you have like 40 scrolls, you can use them to eliminate all threats. Very convenient, especialy in the 2nd room with the invisible enemies.
Smaug has no sequence. Its behaviour is, if you are right in front of it, it spits a fireball. To be able to hit is you must be ALMOST in front of it, only a little sideways. It'll continue flying towards you, but won't correct its direction, unless out of screen. Sadly there isn't many HP in its room, and the twospeed-artifact in the northernside-chests are barely any help (and a bit dangerous with the lava-oozes around).
TRICK against Smaug: lure it on one side at the north, then run in to the other. Smaug will be stuck in the treasury (only available if you used the Silver Gate Key), and you can kill it with zero risk!

001.jpg

Hm, there IS an outro movie before the list of crew, but can't see anything because of coding. Oh well.
Btw, Torture Chamber Diff is unlocked:
for finishing the game not just Torture Chamber Difficulty isunlocked, but you can now choose at which dungeon you want to start you adventure.
TChD diff is the same as Hard diff (monsters cause 100 HP with no stat upgrade), only the HP-timer is like three times faster.
EDIT: also seems monster/generators have incrised HP, and the generators not just spawn stuff, but they do it continuously, so I think the whole thing is entirely impossible on this difficulty in the long run. And that length is not long. I did the first two dungeons, but...

EDIT:
Hard mode won:

002.jpg

EDIT: Torture Chamber Dungeon Difficulty won (Smaug Trick):

006.jpg

Last edited by twillight; 09-02-2019 at 09:35 AM.
twillight is offline                         Send a private message to twillight