Thread: bluestarultor
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 03:41 AM   #7
bluestarultor
Forum hobbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Quia View Post
I was the one reviewing "A Journey into Xanth", really, but if you really want to review it, I will give you the honor: Although I love the Xanth series, I found I am not really into Interactive Fiction lately, even thou there was a time I loved the genre . And I really hated that goddamn river!

And maybe you should try with the version here at abandonia if you want to review it, because that way we can be sure that there are no differences between the review and the archive. Do you really want to review it? If that's the case, then tell me and we should post here and sort it out.

So tell me if you are interested!
I was going to do it since there wasn't anyone else, but honestly, I'm not sure I'd really be able to give a fair appraisal with how busy I am with school at the moment. (Also, I managed to waste over 90 turns fighting with the dictionary before getting anywhere and can't be sure whether it's the game's fault or mine.) If you'd like to do it, I'll turn it over to you.
bluestarultor is offline                         Send a private message to bluestarultor