Thread: Your Spec's
View Single Post
Old 28-04-2006, 11:08 PM   #63
natas
Forum hobbit

Quote:
Originally posted by _r.u.s.s.+Apr 28 2006, 02:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (_r.u.s.s. @ Apr 28 2006, 02:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>you should make photo or something=P[/b]

Oh, I can follow your wish, but it doesn't look that great as you might think. The computers are spread over 3 rooms and there's nothing special (like modding) about them. My work room looks terrible disordered. Instead of pictures I have cables, mainboards and other computer parts hanging on the walls. I have enough parts flying around to build about 3 or 4 more running computers and lots of software and manuals. It looks a little like a computer shop, but it isn't.

For taking a picture Im would have to clean up before that and this is not done in 5 minutes.

Quote:
Originally posted by The Niles@Apr 28 2006, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by natas@Apr 27 2006, 08:16 PM
If I add my Mhz(es) I might have more cpu power than any of you ...* :bleh:
My AMD64 3400+ alone can rip anything you have to screds .
This was some sort of joke ... But if I had to choose between your deep flying power machine and five 500 MHz boxes, I would choose the 5.

<!--QuoteBegin-The Niles
@Apr 28 2006, 10:55 AM

I also have a nice collection of old junk lying around but only some are hooked up.
[/quote]
How can you call that old junk? Due to the problems most of you have getting the old goodies to run, many of you would be glad for having at least one old junk computer ...

I guess there is a reason you still have that junk. Do you eventually need it for playing old games?
natas is offline                         Send a private message to natas