View Single Post
Old 26-04-2018, 12:04 AM   #1065
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post
old-games.ru takes preservation quite seriously. So if document is in public access, it's almost surely will be here (proven that game itself is uploaded).
One thing that caught my attention in the Cluebook you mentioned, Grandmaster Spectreman, was the stats of such so-called Great Orcs.

I always thought that such little Orcs were Goblins or small Ogres. They do not have the appearance of an Orc. Well, at least that would be my impression from the past.

Now, regarding these Great Orcs, I was surprised that stats are the same for everyone. Why? You will realize that there are 03 types of Great Orcs:

• Those who wear the gold armor, with a fiercest and frightening appearance (purple fur);
• Those who wear the beautiful and shining silver armor;
• And, finally, those who wear the bronze armor.

I always thought the ones wearing “nobler” and gleaming armor were more powerful or higher ranking type. It is like the hierarchy of super-soldiers Sardaukar and the indomitable Fremen.

Here comes the old Myst always thorough in the smallest details. It is just a curiosity.

By the way, the Cabal Warriors and Dark Commander are very cool! They are certainly my favorite villains!