View Single Post
Old 17-12-2008, 01:01 PM   #8
jast

Apart from NPC following, and speaking with dead the game is VERY good. The mood is fantastic. Thank you very much abandonia for the original map

I still did not finish the game, but I can still give some hints though
-some events are scripted, so it may be a good idea to wait for few days
- visit underground corridor under uri and scotty house. Read all the journals you can find
-send a report to faunus foundation often and check your mailbox in post office.
-try to make medicines as early in the game as possible. plenty of empty bottles lay around your house.
-safe deposit boxes contain invaluable items. Codes can be found in gov agents house.

SPOILER
- door in the lighthouse can be blasted. The lighthouse powersource can be used to power scalar altogenerator from scotty house
-you cannot blast the door in gov agent house. You must use the old key that was hidden by previous agents. The location can be found in old mission diary from cave, near the imprisoned monster pit.
-before you can open the door you must get rid of agents. I doubt you can kill them on your own. Better way is to show mission diary to the mob leader.
- If you take the Thing you will be attacked. My guess is you have to give it to the aliens.
jast is offline                         Send a private message to jast