View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 09:13 PM   #60
HARNOvHARNO
Lurker

its sad that the voices wasent included.. Im still new to abandonia so i dont know your exact reasons for not including it, other then someone sayed it would have been to big.

Oh well, then i'd have to say, its better to UP the demo with Voices then a poor ripped version without, i was lucky enough to find a version with voices before i started playing the game, i was lucky that i hit F5 doing gameplay by accident otherwhise i would never have discovered that there was voices in the game.

Anyway if you are looking for a version with voices, then its around 235mb in packed, and around 433mb unbacked, LOL from 16mb to 433.... Thats amazing, i cant belive that the game is only 16mb in full version without voices... LOL
If you manage to get your hands of a version with voices, then you still need to install in c:\touche for some odd reason, i tryed installing in a different dir the game works fine, however you cant save or load. So i'd rather stick to installing in c:\touche and then find a GUI/dosmenu i can use togetter with dosbox later.

Normally i got my games saved in categories, but with issiues like this i'd rather find myself a gui where i can make costom buttons for programs/games.
HARNOvHARNO is offline                         Send a private message to HARNOvHARNO