View Single Post
Old 15-08-2007, 09:01 AM   #3
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

Sacred has no soul. I purchased it in a reduce bin at a low price, and I liked it... For the first few 20 minutes. After that, it's slightly worse than Diablo 2 but without the great story... So not that great.

I'm playing Diablo 2 again, but I never play on BattleNet. I always play with friends, and my main goal is to collection items. I have quite a few set items now, I even got the full Vidala set and started a Bowmazon with it... However, since I find firing bows and xbows in the game to be quite (very) dull, I didn't played it too much...

I also started a Barbarian with the complete berzeker set. But I don't like the Barbarian style, for me it's way too much "aim and click as fast as you can" gameplay that most other characters don't have...

The main grudge I have with D2 is the expention... What a play killer. It's quite bland, extremely repetitive especially with all the ennemies always looking like the same, and Baal is not even that hard to fight. Duriel is by far the most dangerous end boss in D2 for several reasons, and I always felt a great deal of enjoyment to finnaly find ways to kick his behind without dying.

My highest character to date is a level 73 Champion Spearazon. Please remember that I only play single player...