Thread: TienKhoaNguyen
View Single Post
Old 22-06-2017, 10:44 PM   #219
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Exclamation I recommend Honda.

Just recently my mother bought me a Honda lawn mower. I recommend Honda because they have extensive safety instructions. The quality seems to live up to their reputation however safety is the most important key that I recommend it. However with all gas equipment it is NOT a toy!

It took me 10 hours to read through just 25 pages of safe handling instructions. Even then for my first use I had to be sure no one was around to joke around while I operated the high speed machine!!!

To show how dangerous any lawn mower can be it cut through a half an inch thick hard plastic that was covered by all grass so I could not see it.

Thank you Jesus Christ for your graces so that no one got hurt. If you have kids around or elders around there is a hand mower that you push with your legs instead of using gas power. It is a little harder to use however might be worth it if you are serious about safety. It is just in need of someone strong to use it. The gas power mower is meant for people who do not have the strength to use the hand mower. Just be more careful!!!!!!!!!!!!
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen