View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 08:54 PM   #5
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
Because twillight has posted on some eroge, I would be thinking of doing a search between my archives a ranking, or rather, a rating of the bishoujo games that I had posted 14 or 15 years ago on the extinct PeaPri BBS... and now JAST USA Forums.

If I can find my old post, I will post here based on some criteria I had adopted at that time.

Of course, the criteria may differ as the tastes and preferences of the players are very subjective and personal. At last, live the diversity!

I had promised to search my archives for the pages of an old site regarding the Champions and Heroes of the Master of Magic (MoM).

Now that I am backing up the data from my old internal and external HDDs to Dropbox, this will make it easier for me to do my search on the rating and MoM pages.

Perhaps I can also find a Guide I’ve compiled, summarizing and compiling data from several Walkthroughs, as far as possible with the permission of the authors, of an eroge RPG called Brave Soul (BS).

Unfortunately, that Guide had been hosted on the HonestGamers, which ended up deleting and removing Guides and Walkthroughs about various old games!
I almost finished uploading my personal data, only 01 External HDD to complete the task. *phew* *whew*

I was able to retrieve some data, as far as possible, using Recuva, but, in that case, I believe the result was satisfactory.

Fortunately, I was able to recover my save games from Brave Soul beyond the Walkthrough.

I have also recovered my List of the Original Bishoujo Games so that I will elaborate the rating of the same in the next posts so that there is more ease and didactics of separation of subjects.