Thread: Adult Swim
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 03:37 PM   #17
The Spider Mastermind
Forum hobbit

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JJXB @ Nov 9 2006, 04:21 PM) [snapback]266109[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
it really doesn't matter about SAC 1st gig since kura bought the boxset but waiting to buy the 2nd gig boxset. and i've seen so may eps of the other ones (apart from black lagoon) that i really couldn't care for them. i'll have to look into black lagoon.
[/b]
I have the 1st Gig BoxSet too. There is a box set for the 2nd Gig that I could pre-order, but it's a "Special Edition" one that costs €120, and it's not released until December. I think I'll wait for the non "Special Edition" box set.

Black Lagoon, if you haven't seen it, is a fairly generic action animé with a generic hot chick, lots of generic explosions and really, really, stupid bad guys. But it's carried off well, so I like it. Unfortunately, one of my friends got it (probably illegaly) and I'm not exactly sure from where. So I can't direct you to it, even if I was allowed.
The Spider Mastermind is offline                         Send a private message to The Spider Mastermind