View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 11:18 PM   #27
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrThrall View Post
wow, and i thought i was treated like absolute crap (trying not to swear as i dont know how the forums and admins handle swearing)

i have (or had) people on my YouTube constantly harassing me in the comments, calling me a beaver because i have buck teeth, calling my house a crack house, making sexual references towards my mom, and i've even had to BLOCK certain users for making references to RAPING ME... so yea, you're not alone, and if this is still happening, take matters into your own hands and block them out.
Any form of bullying is painful and everyone tries to endure it as much as possible.

I was bullying during my childhood, but I kept quiet. During adolescence and adulthood, I end up counterattacking through jokes, mischief, ironies or “caring” gestures.

I have already faced many cowards who tried to make fun of me by car or on streets. These cowards never acted alone, and even though I was alone, I would stare and speak roughly and aggressively, but it never resulted in a (physical) fight.

In your case, the best way is to avoid exposing too much personal information on the internet. YouTube fails to have serious moderators and has every comment of inappropriate content that if it were in Forums, the offender would be banned. In addition to inappropriate content videos. It is a shame, Google. You, Google, try to get our information, but it does not prevent the dissemination of content of racial, religious, social hatred, etc. on Youtube? Tsk tsk tsk.

Another way to act is to show firmness and respond to the malicious comments with firm tone and showing that the attitude of the offender is being very childish, immature and who is stupid, silly is not you but him. He is a real comedy and clown. If you personally know these people, report to the teacher, boss, authority that you are being bullied and being threatened.

And unfortunately, I have come to know in person people who are victims of bullying become socially phobics or schizophrenic. Victims of rape and kidnapping also experience paranoia.