Thread: TienKhoaNguyen
View Single Post
Old 29-08-2017, 12:34 PM   #486
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Thank you Jesus Christ.

In my area (77040) we have good drainage systems. It has been raining constantly for the last 2 days. However it would stop during the morning around 5 to 8 am. I took a walk to my uncle's home this morning to get my medicines and it was just drizzling. My family works hard while I am a spoiled bratt. Thank you to all the people involved in keeping us all safe! Thank you for the volunteers from Louisiana. Hope you don't get hit like some of the less fortunate areas around here.

This time me and my families didn't need it. However we did need it many years ago. We weren't so bless years ago. What we are blesseth with is we are able to rebuild in full! It takes years to rebuild for me and my mom however our house is humble. It is not rich and it is not poor. We have enough to say we have something but not enough to make us stand out.

My families say it is the little things that are special. I have a SONY 40 inch FLAT tv that is from the 90's or so and it works. The important thing is the sentimental value that it is from families. My mom says 90% of the stuffs she gets are from IKEA Marshalls etc. The furnitures and clothes you get from these places are not expensive however they look good enough to day to day use and wear.

There is a government program called FEMA according to my mom. They help to place people without homes affected by the floor into shelters and help them rebuild. The people get a small upfront fee to start over. Even brand new 43 inch flat tv from BestBuy are only $200 USD. Laptops are $250. etc.

Last edited by tienkhoanguyen; 29-08-2017 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Thank you God of Heaven#
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen