Thread: TienKhoaNguyen
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 07:05 AM   #193
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default God, Jesus Christ, is number one!

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu. Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi. I, Nguyen Khoa Tien, confess I am NOT perfect#!! I believe only GOD Jesus Christ is perfect and has died for all people 2017 years ago. Today we must all choose whether we want to be with a GOD Jesus Christ who sacrificed his own life for us and live eternally or otherwise.

I have been notified that I have offended certain people. So I apologize. I do not intentionally go out and offend people!!! My single thread is there for those who wish to see updates on me. I do programming a hobby on the side. In real life I collect welfare and go see a psychiatrist for a crime I committed 20 years ago. I am not able to obtain and keep a real job so my real mother has to support me for the rest of my life. She works hard for a living and I only rent from my real mother. I left my real mother 20 years ago and when I came back things were never the same. I left my Ivy League status so I could go live a dream life. So that is what I get for dreaming. Now I am an aspiring programmer to make both my parents proud.

In any case, to sum up my point I apologize for offending anyone. I did NOT realize I had offended anyone!
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen