View Single Post
Old 20-08-2017, 08:08 AM   #3
Japo
Autonomous human

Quote:
It's been a real influence on my growing up, and made a huge change to the games I've been interested in as I moved to adulthood.
Thank you! In the name of the people who did contribute to the magazine (not really myself, who tried the first issue but became frustrated after it got stuck for months before it had to change editor)... I'm sure they'll appreciate these words.

I like your ideas, and I agree it's good to make the magazine shorter considering how much work it takes.

I don't think I have a way to measure downloads of the issues or anything like that. I wonder if the backend admins could, if I ever asked. I suspect past traffic estimations must come only from readers who later post on the forums to communicate their appreciation or feedback. This isn't a reliable measure -- as your own case illustrates, if this is the first time you post about it.

Whom to discuss the magazine with, is whoever replies on this board. Past editors have preference of course, and we would actually like them to pick the task up again, but that depends on their showing up. :p The situation is that any discussion of future issues died down months or years ago, so it's more or less starting from scratch again.

Last edited by Japo; 20-08-2017 at 11:13 PM.
Japo is offline                         Send a private message to Japo