yoga
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Talking Hello, All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borys View Post
Finished it (the CD version).

WARNING!!!

There is an error that prevents saves to be loaded! Sadly it is a pretty random bug that prevents a save you just made to be loaded again. It dumps you back to DOS with a weird error message. The only way to avoid it is to save often, save on different slots and, as painful as it sounds, try to always load up the save state you just created, just in case. It can happen in every single level of the game.

Aside that the game is pretty easy once you get the Ssair form. It get ridiculously easy once you get the Grok form but that is close to the end so it doesn't really count.

My tips for having a good time with this game are:

- as soon as you get the Maorin form level him up a few times. It will make the boss fights much easier.
- don't forget to level up the human form from time to time. There are some monsters on some levels that are easy experience so try to kill them in the human form (use the Shuriken to kill them from a distance).
- the Potion of Power IS THE MOST PRECIOUS POTION IN THE ENTIRE GAME. It turns some boss battles from "unwinnable" to "easy as pie". DO NOT DRING IT if you don't have to. Spare one for the final boss, use the rest only during boss battles (4-Armed Skeleton Lord!)
- once you get the Ssair form you can dump or use up all the magic wands you have collected thus far
- never ever level up the useless forms like Cajun or the Orb
Hi, there,
Just DL and installed the game. This is my second attempt to pass SC.
All is Ok except no music setting allows me to play the game.
Never mind.
Actually I am using my headphones when gaming.

Pls , any help will be appreciated.
Thanks

the brave yoga
yoga is offline                         Send a private message to yoga