View Single Post
Old 03-03-2017, 12:56 AM   #10
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Unhappy My precious!... Advices! Gollum! Gollum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonk View Post
Many times, when I didn't know the answer right away, I spent good amounts of time searching through the archives to find the screenshot. Often starting with a game that looks like it could fit the genre and clicking through several levels of "If you like this game, you will also like..." until I find it. Clearly I spent way too much of my time with this
As your Twinsen (from Twinsun), I am very worried about you. Please do not waste your time looking desperately for the answer , relax and enjoy . The answer is out there. Or rather, “The Truth Is Out There”. Enjoy life, for it is short and brief.

Quote:
I was not online and missed the quiz (damn real life interfering with the online fun)
No, you are wrong. The Work ennobles and dignifies the human being. It shows professional and social achievement in doing good to others and being useful to society. Good job! Keep it up man!

Quote:
So don't miss any quizes Mystvan, I will stay right at your heels, waiting for my chance to catch up with you again.
Please do not be anxious and impatient for the answer. Haste is the enemy of perfection. Fear not! I will carry your burden. And I will also carry your cross. As your Twinsen (from Twinsun), I will find the answer for us. And I will guess the quiz alone. I will take full responsibility.