View Single Post
Old 26-04-2006, 10:16 PM   #4
Sean
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Seriouslly, do you actually believe what it is that you're saying?

Two admins decided they'd abuse and bully you?

I presume it was the entire AR crew that decided upon what would happen to you when tensions arose at AR, I don't know this for sure but I can be certain that the admins you speak of would NOT under any circumstances remove somebody from such a position as a result of personal dislike. They are simply not like that, simple as. Get that through your head and rethink your entire bloody arguement for fostering a grudge against them. You are the one that is being childish and unprofessional. As was Seb, "ooh, we're being abused let's make a big fuss and leave" what the hell kind of a solution is that?

The only lies present are the ones you've created in your own mind, please just provide us with evidence of this bullshit you like to spread. Tom has defended himself and shattered the mystery surroung Sebs departure. Most members have came to their own conclusions, many still like you. Many more remain friendly towards Seb.

Why, oh why did you need to bring this back up?

I'm sure you'd be welcome to return, nobody has told you otherwise?

Stop accuseing others of such crap and for christ sake stop lieing to yourself.

Edit: Sorry, this was posted before Kosta requested we not bother replying to the blabbering idiot. It may as well remain here.

Sean is offline                         Send a private message to Sean