View Single Post
Old 21-01-2019, 09:24 PM   #13
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capo View Post

the day steam will go bankrupt this planet wont exist anymore
Yes, I agree with you. The day Steam crashes, the world will end! I could say the same for GOG.com, Gamersgate, GamesPlanet.com and other big shots (Online Stores).

One thing I’ve always hated on Steam in the past, but I do not know if that is still the case, is that save games storage is not in an obvious place. You need to search and find out where the blessed save games are stored.

Another thing is that I am not sure if even I can find save games, I could use the Save Game Editor... Ugh! I would need to use specific Trainers for Steam developed by CheatHappens.com...

Fortunately, there are now Save Games Editors for PS4 such as Save Wizard and Save Wizard Pro...

Ah, just to clarify: I only use cheats (Trainers, Save Games Editors, Cheat Codes, etc.) when playing alone so as not to waste much time during my scarce moments of leisure. It would be absurd, nonsense I wasting my time and stressing myself that the game was difficult, hard, complex, nightmare, and so on. Leisure is relaxing and stress-free!