Thread: Lego franchise
View Single Post
Old 13-01-2019, 05:10 PM   #3
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post

Whoops! I forgot to mention that I also like the Lego Harry Potter as it involves magic and the story of the series.

However, I remember well that the characters emitted unintelligible sounds... Unfortunately, older games in the Lego franchise have this feature in which the characters do not speak, but only pronounce unintelligible sounds.

In addition to that if there is more than one player participating, the distance of each other from each character is quite limited unlike the most recent games in the Lego franchise.

I do not remember that the Lego Indiana Jones characters also speak intelligible sounds. Already in the Lego Lord of the Rings there are dubs and subtitles of the dialogues. I find it comical when the characters die screaming... Shhh!!! Frodo screaming... I guess I am really evil and sadistic Mysterious being...
I forgot to mention that it would be possible to explore the interior of the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry... Unfortunately, I did not finish the game on PS3 since the PS4 is being used... Maybe I play the game on the PC (if it is compatible with Windows 10)...