View Single Post
Old 24-02-2011, 08:36 PM   #68
peyre
Forum hobbit

Send a message via Skype™ to peyre
Default Good game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario Pajas View Post
Well, after some bad games I reached my highest mark. 84% approbation, only East Germany and Romania outside the Warsaw Pact, no soviet republic secedes and there are not risks of secession and fairly democratic.
That's pretty cool! I'm having a good game myself right now, playing as Sakharov of the Nationalists. It's 1993 and everybody's bailed on me but Cuba (though I was wondering if I'd lose that too when Bay of Pigs II happened). But I'm solidly in power with decent stats, and I've pretty much crushed the hard-liners, as far as I can tell.

I just wish I knew what it means that Southern Russia and West Siberia have changed colors.

Before that, I had a short game as a Hard-Liner, but the KGB brought an ambulance and took me to the hospital seemingly out of the blue, and then next I saw the announcement of my sudden death. Is that a random thing that can happen, a reflection of the geriatric nature of Soviet leadership in the 80s? Or was that what it kind of sounded like, a slippery way for the KGB to get me out of the way? Anyone know?
(Edit: I gather it's the latter.)

Last edited by peyre; 02-03-2011 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Added bit about my previous game
peyre is offline                         Send a private message to peyre