View Single Post
Old 23-06-2010, 12:57 AM   #2
trip_electric

We're in the same sinking boat on this one. I like to call the boat the S.S Procrastinator; the vessel that sails you away to the furthest, most entertaining reaches of the internet when you're meant to be studying.

Hell, I'm meant to be studying right now!

Anyway, you're not failing at life, I think that's a very harsh way of putting it, you just need to reorganize your priorities, but I don't know one person in the world that doesn't need to do that! Just do your best to work hard and not get distracted by the shiny, pretty things the internet has to offer. One thing you might try is setting up a little rewards system; one hour of revision gets you fifteen minutes/one level of your favorite game for example. Whatever works for you really! The same thing goes for the studying itself; if you have any idea what's going to be on the exam, just try and get your head around the guaranteed content instead of just diving into the deep end. Everyone's different; there's no surefire formula.

Keep at it! I'd be rooting for you, but my pom-pom's are at the cleaners and I need to do my own work as well!
trip_electric is offline                         Send a private message to trip_electric