View Single Post
Old 17-03-2019, 09:46 PM   #427
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post

Well, it whole orders more involving than Diablo II for me. And you said you are fan of D2! Heretic! :P

Actually, it's easily can be finished in 2-3 weeks, on pace 1-2 hours per day, if you want the plot part only. But suit yourself, of course.
Hmmm... I think I would not even have to play Baldies to get baldie... Just playing this “blessed” game...

I was a fan of the Diablo series because the story, the Characters interested me a lot. I kept reading the background of the Characters (NPCs), Religious Orders, Angels, Demons, etc. on The Arreat Summit years ago.

But after Blizzard’s bad joke of transforming the Diablo into a Shounen character (Diablo III and Expansion), I was very disappointed. It was really a waste of money and time for me.

twillight’s Post

I think I have “normal” (??) abilities, but I do not have the patience to keep repeating the same thing, phase, etc. several times. For me, it would be pure waste of time and nothing practical.

I would use Cheats such as Walkthrough, Cheat Codes, Savegame Editors, Trainers, as I have more interest in Plot, Storyline, Characters, Music, etc. than showing Dexterity, Expertise.