View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 06:18 PM   #421
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
To tell the truth, I do not believe / think you missed much of anything by “accidentally” removing Diablo from your Desktop...

It will save you from many bugs and waste of time. However, I suspect that my words and opinions are biased and not “valid” since I am a former fan of the Diablo series... *shrug*

I don't think either. Itjust felt so comfortable knowing I could without fuss, in an instant pull them out again.
They are not just buggy, but primaly BORING as heck.

Unfortunately, Path of Exile I bet can not run on my system.

I'll at a time do a blind run with Divinity Original Sin I, but not sure when.
Aside these, I don't rly have any games in my library to play. Sure, would be nice to nkow the story of G.O.L.E.M. (last race/difficulty remained unplayed), and sure Bladies (for which I lost my saves, and I think even the CD) would be nice to play, although I know that's hopeless (stuck forever on Pharao Mask level).

I'll just read ancient Superman comics for a while I think.
And maybe rewatch Bionaic Woman (2007).
Oh, and I should progress with Stephen King's Dark Tower series. I did the 0, 1, 2 parts, but there are still 3700+ pages left...