View Single Post
Old 28-12-2004, 02:59 PM   #18
The Niles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by marko_river@Dec 28 2004, 03:15 PM
Kosta told me that he wants no CGA game. What if game is CGA but still very fun?
Is the quality of game measured by interest of the people, palyability or something else?
There are already some CGA games on the site so a very good CGA game may still be added. Gameplay is the most important. Good gameplay will be followed by popularity so a popular game will have good gameplay (name me one game with which that is not true).

We also need to look at the niche Abandonia is in. Everyone knows that we do not provide emulators for consoles and our speciality is in quality DOS games from the early nineties. This does not mean that any game older or younger then that is out of the question but we add more of the games then others. Other sites specialize in other games. XTC abandonware for instance has a lot of the really old games. The underdogs try to get as many of the forgotten games as possible.

In short, games will be looked at on a case by case basis but not every game will be added to the site simply because it is abandoned.

Quote:
Anyone interested in 5th-fleet?

I have it but never really played it. Maybe site doesn't have even the archive.

Any admin that can tell me?
I don't think anyone has thearchive for this and it is not on the list of games waiting to be reviewed. Maybe you could play it and write a review for it?
Rabyd Rev -- 2 Timothy 2:15
The Niles is offline                         Send a private message to The Niles